Find my items on ETSY

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopping and Vamps

I could type all day about my favorite thing to do...shopping! Isn't retail therapy the best? Todays trip to Orlando was very successful. I found some nice flowers and vintage buttons. I got to spend some time with my grandma, we ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel. French toast...yum=) Then I got a few hours of craft time in. Tomorrow is mother daughter bonding time. I will be running some errands in the am then off to my mommy's house for a photo shoot and Etsy listing spree. In between photo ops we will be doing a season one of Bones marathon. I am not thrilled with that show but she is trying to convert me, so we will see. Speaking of show I did DVR The Vampire Diaries and finally got to watch it when I got home tonight. It was great!!!! I am going to add it to my long list of Vampire must sees/reads...

Vampire Diaries
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
True Blood
30 Days of Night
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Underworld
Interview with the Vampire
Van Helsing
Lost Boys
Subspecies
John Carpenter's Vampires
Fright Night
Salems Lot
The Monster Squad
From Dusk Til Dawn

I think I will cuddle up with my Hubba and my little woofer, light the candles, and watch a spoooky movie. Nighty Night. ZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment