Find my items on ETSY

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to......




Happy birthday to...My Mommy!! She is 49 years old today. We enjoyed a lovely family dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant Carabas and I had a 1/2 day at work. Life doesn't get much better than that. My husband was also off of work so we cracked open a bottle of Asti sparkling wine and had a photoshoot pre dinner festivities. Hooray, I finally got him to cooperate. I think the lighting was great and with the magic of a little photoshop I have a few new listings in my Etsy shop. I have a new hair style too. I couldn't do my signature braids today because I wore my hair curly, but I did get several compliments on my new do and make-up. I have a few more things to list throughout the week so stay tuned. Sales have been going great so far...I hope I can keep up this momentum through the holiday season. One thing I have noticed converting from Ebay to Etsy is the Etsy community is so much friendlier and involved. I have gotten praise, support, and helpful tips from other sellers that really keep me going. More great things to come but for now I will leave you with this quote:

"Its better to have a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment