Find my items on ETSY

Friday, September 11, 2009

Day one!

First I would like to say hello and welcome to my blog! I have started a brand new Etsy business under the ID hairsewvintage. The purpose of my blog is to promote my shop, showcase my one of a kind hair accessories, and give insight into my life as an artist. I promise to dedicate several hours a week to updating my blog. So here goes...

My name is Heather Natalie DiGraci-Stoneking. I was born December 17, 1980 in upstate New York. When I was a wee 5 years old my family moved me to Florida, and I don't plan on ever leaving. I love the sun, sand, and surf. I am a newly wed, married to my husband Carlos since 06-07-08. We have one of those cookie cutter houses in a quaint development similar to Desperate Housewives "Wisteria Lane." Thats one of my many favorite shows. If you asked me which housewive I relate to the most I would pick Gabby! My husband and I have 2 little furball pupsies (Tilly & Gizmo) and no children yet.

Right now I am stuck in corporate America working for the man, but good news is its FridaYYY=) I am very stoked for this weekend. My grandmother is picking me up early tomorrow morning so we can go craft supply shopping. Its a 45 minute drive to one of our favorite stores. I just hope we don't get stuck gawking all day because we need to get some projects started. I have 15 listings on Etsy now, but I hope to have at least 10 more listed by 9/22/09. I have paid for an advertising spot that day. Thus far I have not sold anything, but as they say Rome wasn't built in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment