Find my items on ETSY

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Pattern on Etsy...Meet Candy in her Easter Bunny Jammies


I am pleased to introduce my latest thread crochet pattern now available on Etsy.com. Meet Candy in Easter bunny jammies. I know many teddy bear collecters also love bunnies too. I thought this would be an adorable way to get the best of both worlds. This crochet pattern is worked in rounds and contains 4 very basic and simple stitches: increase, decrease, single crochet, and slip stitch. I offer Candy's pattern via email so that means...FREE shipping. Yay, who doesn't like free?? Here is a link so you can purchase your very own Candy pattern today, just in time for Easter...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41677772&ref=sr_list_6&&ga_search_query=thread+crochet+bear+pattern&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

No comments:

Post a Comment