Tuesday, January 19, 2010
My first List
I have been a lazy, naughty, good for nothing blogger! So many exciting things have happened since my last blog. If I went into detail on each one, I would have a 700 page novel. So I thought I had better just put them in list format. Here goes..
1. Had a lovely Christmas with all of my family & got some great gifts
2. New Years Eve was a blast at Disney's Hollywood Studios w/ my hubba
3. My husband took me to my first ever pop concert on Jan 3rd 2010 to see my FAVE...Lady Gaga @ the UCF Arena in Orlando. What a blast=)) She was AMAZING!!
4. Saving for a new Car. Interested in something boxy such as Nissan cube, Scion XD or XB, or maybe a Kia Soul.
5. Engrossed in Deadwood (amazing series) the ending of the last season leaves you hanging and then the show was canceled. UGGG what a bummer.
6. Finishing Deadwood left an emptiness in me only to be filled by another series. I love bonding with a set of characters and following them for as long as I can, therefore, I am giving Dexter a chance. BTW the shows star Michael C Hall has made a statement declaring he has cancer. How sad=( Hope he pulls through.
7. Focused and dedicated to my daytime job (the 9-5er) trying to rake in commission and overtime for the "NEW CAR FUND".
8. Listing bears on Ebay and I have quite the following at the current moment. I have some GrEaT customers. Of course proceeds are going towards the "NEW CAR FUND".
9. My movie theater room/studio is almost done. WooHoo!! I need a few finishing touches here and there & one last piece of furniture and tada. Ps I am in love with IKEA, great finds at astounding prices.
Well that about covers it in a nutshell. Check out my current auctions on Ebay.com here is the link to my things