Find my items on ETSY

Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice In Wonderland (2010) Review




Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my favorite tales. I grew up watching the Disney Cartoon version, ahh such a classic. Much to my delight Disney released a remake in Disney Digital 3D on Friday March 5th.

It was absolutely magical. The scenery and costumes were to die for. I especially loved the queen of heart's castle. Tim Burton is a visionary director with skills beyond his years. I thought it blew Avatar out of the water. The cast was phenomenal. Who doesn't love Johnny Depp? The girl who played Alice was perfect & the queen of hearts was scandalous. She also plays Bella Trix Lestrange in the popular Harry Potter series.

I was so inspired by the film, I have been busily working on a crochet thread bunny interpretation of the white rabbit. I will be making the bunny out of my Haydn Hare (R) pattern, which can be found in my Etsy Store www.hairsewvintage.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment