Find my items on ETSY

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lottery Winner

I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning. I have about an 18 minute commute from Deland to Daytona Beach. One of the topics on my favorite morning show was winning the lottery. Right now power ball is up to 200 million dollars!! Yowza thats a lot of money $$$. The show's hosts asked us all to think about what we would do if we won, right before breaking for a commercial. This segment sent me in a spiral of imaginative thoughts. One thing you should know, before I share my list, is that I don't even play the lotto. Tehe...I have never been one to gamble or take unnecessary chances. Besides I have really lousy "luck" anyways. Well here goes:
1. Buy myself a 2 story house with enough rooms for the following: my dream master bedroom & bath, office, studio, movie theater room, gym, guest room, and someday not so soon to be child's room=))
2. Buy 2 nearby houses for my parents and grandparents...ahhh because family is so important to me!
3. 2 new cars,,,one for muah & one for my hubby
4. Invest in property to flip, rent, or sell one day. Watch out Donald Trump;)
5. Go back to school for fashion design, learn to sew, and fuel my Etsy & Ebay businesses. Basically I would quit my 9-5 and indulge in my hobbies.
6. Travel, Travel, & more Travel-Tropical places so I can work on my tan
7. Buy a new wardrobe of course
8. Support handmade on Etsy and buy all the things I am currently heart-ing
9. Get a personal decorator to help me with my "vision" for my big new house
10. Sock money away and live off the interest
What would you do??

No comments:

Post a Comment