Find my items on ETSY

Friday, October 16, 2009

PumPkin Carving

Preparations for Saturday night's Halloween party continue. Carlos did some last minute shopping while I was at work today. He picked up a cool indoor fog machine. I think it will set a nice spooky ambiance in the house. He also got some candy and spider webs. My grandmother is a fabulous cook and she made us homemade sugar cookies in the shapes of bats, ghosts, and pumpkins. They are topped with yummy frosting in different colors. We have been scrambling to finish cleaning and decorating this evening. He is talking to his mommy on the phone now, she lives in Kentucky...so I figured I had just enough time to compose a blog.

Next we are going to pop Rob Zombie's Halloween into the Blu Ray player and carve pumpkins!! YAY, I am so excited. I haven't carved pumpkins since I was a little girl with my step-dad. We bought a pumpkin carving kit with some really nifty designs. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I am going to light the candles and plug in our animated Halloween carousel (we bought it at target). Its so cute and festive.

I also decided on what to do with my hair. I picked up some dark brown dye with a slight hint of red. I probably won't be able to dye it until Sunday. Saturday I have a hair appointment at the mall for a cut. I always go to the same girl Staci. She knows how to blow dry an Italian girls hair straight as an arrow. It works out perfect, my appointment is at one. I won't have to do much to my hair to prepare for my pirate costume. I may swing by the Mac counter and get my make-up done too. I love being pampered. Well I am off to make my pumpky.

Tata for now
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment