Find my items on ETSY

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fashion Alert-Just Cavalli Spring 2010



Fashion alert: I just had to share. I am in awe of the Just Cavalli Spring 2010 collection. His runway show was to die for. I love shades of emerald green. I wish the craft stores would carry more flowers in these rich colors. Emerald green would look stunning in dark hair.

Speaking of hair...I think its time to dye mine. After a long summer spent by the pool tanning my hair tends to look drab. You may not be able to pick up on its lacklusterness in my photos seeing I use photoshop, but trust me it looking dull as dirt. I think when Carlos gets home from work we may be planning a trip to Wal-Mart for hair dye. Hmmm not sure if I am in the mood for chocolate brown or light brown with a hint of red? Decisions decisions! Wait a second how did I go from blogging about Cavalli to Wal-Mart?

Hehe anyways I do love the models smoky eye make-up. I am planning a hair accessory collection called midnight. This collection would be geared towards the social butterfly in all of us. The hair combs will be modeled with a smoky eye and long lashes. I can't wait to launch this line. I think it will hit my boutique just in time for New Years Eve. Thanks Just Cavalli for the inspiration;)

No comments:

Post a Comment