Find my items on ETSY

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kiss me...I'm Vintage


I have a few new items in the shop so go check them out. www.hairsewvintage.etsy.com. The hair comb pictured is called "Kiss Me I'm Vintage."

Lately I have been stocking up on materials. I have found some great vintage supplies. As you can tell I love working with old buttons and velvet ribbons. My newest work reflects that. All of the flowers I use are new. I mainly shop at Michael's and Joann's for those. I love using my 40% off coupons. In fact they have been spoiling me rotten. I get one every time I go though the checkout line. I don't even want to pay full price for things anymore. When I get discounted supplies I can pass the savings onto my customers=) Who doesn't enjoy a deal. So go ahead pamper yourself or treat a friend to a special one of a kind gift. Here's is my quote of the day...

“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment