Find my items on ETSY

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Team Jacob


I am so jealous. Tonight at midnight the much anticipated 3rd installment of the Twilight series hits the big screen. I wish my hubby wasn't on the damn night shift so we could see Eclipse. Instead he is slaving away at the jail as what I like to call an overpaid babysitter. I guess Bella, Edward, and Jacob will have to wait until tomorrow.

One thing about my personality is I ALWAYS root for the underdog, so I am Team Jacob. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Edward...he is one hot vamp, however, I prefer my men with a tan. This post reminds me of a seller on etsy that paints vampire slogans on mugs. One of my favorite saying's is "I like my men tall, dark, and dead." LOL :D

Too bad I already know what happens in the movie because I read all of the books. I won't spoil it for the ones that haven't:)

Ps If you are into the Twilight series, I recommend watching the HBO show TrueBlood. Its sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment