Find my items on ETSY

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Welcome Summer...fresh item just listed



Hooray for 3 and 1/2 day weekend. I was so ready for a mini vacation. I was able to put some of my time off into good use. After getting out of work yesterday at 1pm I headed straight for the thrift store. I found a super cute pair of Ballet flats and fun little clutch. Both were embellished last night while I watched "The Orphan" on HBO on demand. What inspiration Tee Hee!! Many new items from my summer collection have been listed so check out the shop.

My mom and I are planning an out of town thrift store/ antiquing getaway in a few weeks. We are hoping to find some good deals to use in our shops. I have a stash of crochet goodies to use in my hair combs, that is my project for tonight along with a bit of laundry and cleaning in between. I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July :)

Tomorrow I will be spending time with my mom, stepdad, and grandparents. My grandparent are getting ready to go on a 2 moth trip to New York to see our other family members. Granny is making me my fave a homemade cheesecake topped with cherries, yummmmmy=P There will be plenty of Bud light Lime to go around, so looking forward to this feast. Be safe everyone. TTYL




No comments:

Post a Comment